Tuesday, February 12, 2008

!! Puerto Rico !!

(Those first two exclamation points are supposed to be upside down. I removed the "1/!" key from my keyboard and flipped it over, but that didn't seem to work.)

We made it!! We dropped hook in San Juan, Puerto Rico this morning at 2:50am. One hour and ten minutes shy of exactly four days at sea.

This post is strictly informative. I am at McDonald's eating some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life. There are no electrical outlets around, and I'm about to run out of battery juice, so..... we made it. Entertaining / pictorial post forthcoming...... there will be lots of stuff to write about, so stay tuned.

For those who just can't wait to hear all about it, check out www.caribbeanendeavour.com - I bee-lined it for the shower, Johnboy bee-lined to post an update. Priorities. ;)

No comments: